Skip to content
Non-alcoholic Irish Coffee
- 1½ ounces Mashville
- 1 ounce brown sugar simple syrup (equal parts brown sugar and water simmered until the sugar dissolves)
- 4 ounces freshly brewed hot coffee
- ¼ cup heavy cream (unsweetened), lightly whipped
How to make a Non-alcoholic Irish Coffee:
- In a coffee mug, combine the whiskey and brown sugar syrup. Stir.
- Add the coffee and stir.
- Top with the cream.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.